Medical Professionals | Harlingen, TX
Medical professionals like nurses depend on their vehicles to provide the healthcare that patients in our community need. Home nurses specifically require a reliable means of transportation to get to several patients each day, and they prefer something efficient with enough cargo space for their medical equipment to do it. Even hospital nurses have specific vehicle needs, often preferring something compact for easier hospital garage parking. All nurses prioritize safety for their families and themselves. We recommend the Toyota Corolla, Camry or RAV4.
The Toyota Corolla earns up to 38 mpg on the highway, great for nurses who make lots of stops to different patients each day.1 The Corolla is also available as a hybrid for the first time, earning up to 53 mpg in the city.2 Most importantly, the Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 suite of safety features comes standard on the Corolla, including the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection and Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist and Road Edge Detection.
The Toyota Camry is even more efficient than the Corolla, earning up to 41 mpg on the highway — and its hybrid model manages 53 mpg on the highway.3,4 After long shifts, nurses will appreciate conveniences and comforts like the Smart Key System with Push Button Start, heated seats, a spacious trunk with 15.1 cubic feet of cargo volume, and easy communication with family on the go via Apple CarPlay®. Its compact size makes the Camry easy to park even in tight spaces.
Need more space? Go with the Toyota RAV4 SUV, earning up to 35 mpg on the highway or up to 41 mpg in the city with the hybrid model.5 The RAV4 boasts up to 37.6 cubic feet of cargo space. The Safety Sense suite includes Road Sign Assist and Lane Tracing Assist for the RAV4, among other technologies.
Test-drive these well-equipped, fuel-efficient models at Bert Ogden Toyota.
- 2020 EPA-estimated 31 city/38 highway/34 combined mpg for Corolla XSE. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2020 EPA-estimated 53 city/52 highway/52 combined mpg for Corolla LE Hybrid. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 EPA-estimated 29 city/41 hwy/34 combined mpg for Camry L; 28 city/39 hwy/32 combined mpg for LE, SE, XLE 4-Cylinder and XSE 4-Cylinder; 22 city/33 hwy/26 combined mpg for XLE V6; 22 city/32 hwy/26 combined mpg for XSE V6; 51 city/53 hwy/52 combined mpg for Hybrid LE; and 44 city/47 hwy/46 combined mpg for Hybrid SE and Hybrid XLE. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2019 EPA-estimated 26 city/35 hwy/30 combined mpg for RAV4 LE FWD, XLE FWD, XLE Premium FWD and Limited FWD; 27 city/34 hwy/30 combined mpg for LE AWD; 25 city/33 hwy/28 combined mpg for XLE AWD, XLE Premium AWD, Adventure and Limited AWD; and 41 city/38 hwy/40 combined mpg for RAV4 LE Hybrid, XLE Hybrid, XSE Hybrid and Limited Hybrid. Actual mileage will vary.
*EPA estimates. Actual mileage will vary.