Buy or Lease a 2023 Toyota Tacoma in Harlingen, TX
If you're a Southern Texas truck enthusiast, chances are you've already heard about the popular 2023 Toyota Tacoma pickup that has quite the following of fans. It's easy to see why the efficient yet powerful new Tacoma engine is gaining high praise, plus the 2023 Tacoma off-roading capability puts its competitors to shame. Compare 2023 Toyota Tacoma trims at our local auto dealer, then schedule a test-drive of your top pick. When you visit our Toyota dealership in Harlingen, we'll explain all that this impressive truck has to offer, including the outstanding new Tacoma towing capacity and so much more. Bert Ogden Makes It Easy to upgrade to a new Toyota Tacoma truck nearby today!
Compare 2023 Toyota Tacoma Trims
2023 Toyota TacomaSR
- Projector-beam headlights
- Deck rail system
- Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)
2023 Toyota TacomaSR5
- 4-way power-adjustable driver's seat
- Integrated fog lights
- 8-in. touchscreen audio w/ six speakers
2023 Toyota TacomaTRD Sport
- Smart Key System
- 17-in. machined alloy wheels
- Premium Audio w/ Dynamic Navigation
2023 Toyota TacomaTRD Off-Road
- 16-in. machined contrast alloy wheels
- Multi-Terrain Select w/ Crawl Control
- Locking rear differential
2023 Toyota TacomaLimited
- Premium JBL® Audio w/ Dynamic Navigation
- Panoramic View Monitor w/ camera
- 18-in. polished alloy wheels
2023 Toyota TacomaTrail Special Edition
- Heritage-inspired grille w/ Toyota bronze lettering
- 16-in. wheels w/ bronze finish
- Front & rear suspension lifts
2023 Toyota TacomaTRD Pro
- Heritage-inspired "TOYOTA" front grille w/ camera
- 16-in. TRD Pro black alloy wheels
- TRD machined-forged upper control arm
2023 Toyota Tacoma Specs & Performance
Finance a 2023 Toyota Tacoma in TX, and get the performance you deserve out of your next pickup. You can make light work of the most difficult tasks thanks to the standard Tacoma engine, which offers the reliable, powerful performance you need. Or, upgrade to a new Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport in Harlingen to gain the 3.5-liter, 278-horsepower V6 engine. More 2023 Toyota Tacoma specs and performance features can include:
- 2.7-liter 4-cylinder engine with 159 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque
- 3.5-liter V6 direct-injection Atkinson-cycle engine with 278 hp and 265 lb-ft of torque
- Multi-Terrain Select with Crawl Control
- 6,800-lb. max towing capacity
2023 Toyota Tacoma Interior & Safety
Just because it's rugged on the outside, doesn't mean it's not comfortable, cozy and high-tech on the inside -- the 2023 Tacoma interior has everything you need and more. When you finance a new Tacoma SR nearby, you'll feel well protected by the standard Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) suite of safety technologies. For the premium on- and off-road experience you deserve, buy a 2023 Tacoma Limited in Southern Texas and enjoy the Premium JBL® Audio system with Dynamic Navigation. Other 2023 Toyota Tacoma interior technologies and safety features may include:
- 8-inch touchscreen
- Smart Key System
- Panoramic View Monitor with camera
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
How Long Will a Toyota Tacoma Last?
The reliable Toyota Tacoma truck can endure plenty of hard miles with endurance and grit. If you're in the market for a powerful new Toyota truck in Texas that you can rely on far into the future, get the keys to a 2023 Tacoma. Toyota vehicles are renowned for their dependability, making a 2023 Tacoma pickup a sound investment. Learn more about the new Toyota Tacoma reliability at Bert Ogden Toyota today!
Rio Grande Valley Toyota Dealer near Me
Buy a 2023 Toyota Tacoma in Southern Texas and embark on your next off-road adventure or jobsite task. Or, sign a 2023 Tacoma lease contract with outstanding terms and you'll be ready to tackle anything that's thrown your way. Visit our local Toyota dealer for a new Tacoma review of all the specs, plus, we'll show you any 2023 Tacoma changes that make it better than ever!
2023 Toyota Tacoma Frequently Asked Questions
Is Toyota coming out with a new Tacoma?
Yes, the 2023 Toyota Tacoma is available to build and price now. Reach out to our local Toyota dealer for more information.
What engine is in the 2023 Tacoma?
The standard 2023 Toyota Tacoma engine is a 2.7-liter 4-cylinder that outputs 159 horsepower. There's also an available 3.5-liter V6 engine that offers up to 278 horsepower.
Will the 2023 Tacoma have a manual transmission?
Yes, the 2023 Toyota Tacoma offers an available 6-speed manual transmission.
What colors does the 2023 Tacoma come in?
The 2023 Toyota Tacoma colors include: Solar Octane, Electric Lime, Lunar Rock, Barcelona Red Metallic, Ice Cap, Black, Wind Chill Pearl, Blue Crush Metallic, Celestial Silver Metallic and Magnetic Gray Metallic.